See Koppert Cress’ recipe for Lychees Shiso Green Granita:
- 1 tin of 567 gr lychees in syrup
- 4 punnets Shiso Green
- 1 Shiso Leave Green
- Drain the lychees in a bowl, keeping the juice.
- Put the lychees in blender and add the freshly cut Shiso green.
- Blitz until nice and smooth and add the juice.
- Blitz again for 10 sec
- Pour in a bowl and place in the freezer until frozen.
- To make the granita, use the back of the spoon to scrap the frozen block.
- Serve straight away.
Brought to you by our partners, Koppert Cress.
BECOME A WORLDCHEFS PARTNER
Partner with Worldchefs to get connected with our international membership of professional associations, hospitality schools, and companies around the globe.
Learn more about our partnership opportunities here.