The Global Plant-Forward Culinary Summit, presented by The Culinary Institute of America, is a deep dive into culinary and menu R & D strategy, building on the work of the CIA’s Menus of Change initiative and inspired by the global cultures focus of our long-running Worlds of Flavor International Conference & Festival series. The summit coincides with the launch of our Plant-Forward Kitchen education and digital media initiative which will continue to drive CIA content development in the months and years to come to support this important plant-forward foodservice industry trend and imperative.
Dates: March 30 – April 1, 2021
Times: Starting at 10am Pacific Standard Time each day
In collaboration with the conference sponsors, we are making this year’s virtual edition of Global Plant-Forward Culinary Summit available tuition-free to foodservice operators, with a one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $20 for live event participants to cover the costs of our interactive platform and digital resources.
If you are a foodservice operator, click here to learn more and request an invitation to register for the live virtual summit.
If you are a consultant to the industry or work for a manufacturer, we encourage you to enjoy the sessions on-demand on the summit webcast page.
Learn how to infuse your menu with on-trend, craveable plant-forward choices. 2021 Summit topics include:
- Promoting plant-forward options in meat-heavy cultures
- Creating destination-worthy plant-forward menus
- Celebrating the beauty of vegetables
- Crafting beverages to pair with plant-forward dishes
- Taking a global inspiration towards appreciating acidity
- Bringing a plant-forward mindset to the dessert menu
- Gain insights into winning menu strategies from more than 30 presenters and receive dozens of new globally inspired plant-forward recipes.
- Tap into both tried-and-true and innovative techniques from global cuisines and cultures that have been plant-forward for centuries.
- Leave with the inspiration, practical tools, and strategies to help drive your bottom line.
- Network with like-minded culinary leaders and suppliers.