Webinar Part 1: The Coffee Journey
Legend says that in AD 850, Kaldi the goat herder discovered coffee after he noticed his flock had more energy after consuming certain berries from a plant. Fast-forward almost 3,000 years later and consumers are now spending over $120 billion on specialty coffee.
Tune in to the first episode of our 3-part webinar series to learn everything there is to know about coffee. This webinar episode will answer questions about what coffee is, where it comes from, and how it is made. It will also explore how coffee options differ, its continual development, and trends in the market.
- Coffee as an agricultural product
- Different tree species and farming
- How post harvest process develops flavor and influences the end cup profile
- Coffee roasting, another important step of flavor development
- Latest trends in coffee products and the coffee business
- Coffee education system and competitions
This webinar is the first episode of a 3-part webinar series. A digital badge will be awarded to all participants who attend the webinar. Participants who attend all 3 webinars will receive a Certified Coffee Passionate digital badge and certificate from Worldchefs and Nestle Professional. This webinar is brought to you by Nestlé Professional.
- Topic: The Coffee Journey
- Where: 10:00AM CET on Zoom and catch a replay at 5PM CET on Facebook Live, Twitter, and YouTube!
- When: September 30th
Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar!