SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL CULINARY CHALLENGE
The Professional Culinaire Association (PCA) Malaysia will be hosting the 4th SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL CULINARY FESTIVAL (SICF2022) at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) from 6th to 9th October 2022 in conjunction with the 8th SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL EXPO (FOOD & BEVERAGE) and the 6th SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SUMMIT 2022.
SICF Culinary Challenge
The SICF Culinary Challenge will return this year with a different concept which will pay much attention on Team categories. The teams will be required to prepare a set meal for 20 persons in the style of offsite catering services and live station cooking. The dishes will be served to invited guests and judges.
Endorsed by Worldchefs (World Association of Chefs Societies) this culinary challenge will see the teams battling for the ultimate goal: the Malaysia Catering Cup. The Culinary Challenge will be supported by industry partners and will be judged by Worldchefs Certified Continental and International Judges.
Malaysia Catering Cup
- True Aussie Lamb Nasi Ambeng Catering Challenge
- Kikkoman Modern Asian Cuisine Catering Challenge
- Haco 3-Course Western Style Catering Challenge
- Real California Milk ‘To-Go’ Pizza Challenge
- Potatoes USA Gourmet High Tea Challenge
- Pulut Kuning Hantaran
- Vegetable Carving – Display
- Vegetable Carving – Live
- Pastry Showpiece – Display
- Malay / Nyonya Dessert – Display
- Dress The Cake – Live
For more information:
APPLY FOR A WORLDCHEFS ENDORSEMENT
Take your competition to the next level with Worldchefs, the leading global culinary authority. Worldchefs competition endorsement is a prestigious recognition, achieved by competitions that meet the highest standards of quality. This endorsement provides exceptional opportunities for visibility to an audience of culinary professionals.
- Tap into a global community of chefs for greater networking and business opportunities.
- Unlock new possibilities with optional digital badging and event competition software.
- Gain free of charge digital badges for competitors and winners with co-branding opportunities.
- Gain access to downloadable evaluation and scoring sheets on Worldchefs website.
Learn more and apply to endorse your competition: https://worldchefs.org/Endorsement/