No matter what type of beverages you are looking for – non-alcoholic or otherwise – FHA Match: Drinks happening from 15 – 16 September 2021, has got the industry’s needs covered.
Discover the latest innovations in the drinks sector, one of the largest markets in the F&B industry. The 2-day virtual event will feature a global variety of beverages including carbonated drinks, ready-to-drink products, beers and wine, and even the Specialty Coffee & Tea profile of ingredients and equipment.
Attendees can plan and personalise their event schedule, send and receive meetings requests, engage in 1:1 video live chats with potential new suppliers, or catch up with partners and peers.
- 5 international country pavilions from Canada, Ireland, Japan, Singapore and South Africa. The pavilions are organised by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Bord Bia – Irish Food Board, Japan External Trade Organisation, Singapore Manufacturing Federation and Trade & Investment KwaZulu-Natal respectively
- More than 40 producers and suppliers showcasing in-demand non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including juices, healthy and functional beverages, whiskey, sake, coffee, tea and more!
Beyond product discovery and business matching activities, attendees can also attend content sessions featuring experts from ASEAN Coffee Federation, Bootleggers, Bord Bia, Danish Cocktail Association, Mixology International, GlobalData, Grace Wine Holdings Limited, Mordor Intelligence, Farmer Connect, Singapore Cocktail Festival, Singapore Cocktail Bar Association, Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia, EDE Consulting, Nielsen IQ, The Good Drink, Wine Intelligence and more. They will cover:
- Drinks Growth in Asia Pacific: Identifying Country and Demographic Opportunities with Flavours, Tastes and Health Preferences
- Towards a Sustainable Coffee Future in Asia: Climate Threads, Tech & Transparency
- What Makes a Great Coffee Distributor?! – Fireside Chat
- Big Beverage Perspectives SEA: From Retail to Rebound?
- Alcoholic Beverages from Ireland: Discover a Time-Honored Tradition
- Myth vs Realities of SEA’s Wine Market: Ongoing Uncertainties, Key Trends & Uncommon Opportunities for Buyers & Sellers
- Trend Curves Report 2021 – Low & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- The 0% Consumer: Does the Pandemic Punch lead to Drier F&B Times in Asia?
- BevTech’s Evolving Priorities: Innovating FMCG’s for Asia’s Dynamic Drinks Markets
Find out more about our content sessions and the agenda here.
Dates: 15-16 September 2021
Time: 09:00am – 10:00pm, Singapore (UTC+8)
About FHA Match
Born of out FHA-Food & Beverage and FHA-HoReCa trade shows, FHA Match is a sector-focused series comprising 7 virtual events to be held from April – November 2021.
Each FHA Match will feature 2 days packed with AI-driven and bespoke meetings to match businesses, enabling new connections and opportunities across markets. Attendees will also gain access to content sessions featuring top leaders and experts, browse product listings and demonstrations, and source from suppliers around the world.