2017 SEMINAR #1
“Barbecue using Innovative Culinary Technology”
A seminar exploring the use of new techniques to produce traditional authentic tasting barbecue
Seminar Date: Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
Seminar Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Arrival will be Monday May 22nd and departure will be after the seminar concludes.
Dress Code: Chef Uniform
Limited number of participants: 12
Host Address: Electrolux Headquarter – 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262
RSVP by: Friday May 5th, 2017
Electrolux will book & pay for Flight, Hotel (1 night), Transportation and Meals while in Charlotte.
A hands-on seminar hosted by Chef Rob Mancuso, CMC, WACS’ Chef2Chef Ambassador for North America
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to a Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance for 2017. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
In this session, we will cover the execution of a full BBQ program while utilizing Cook & Chill technology (Combi Oven cooking and Blast Chilling techniques), Pressure Braising Pan and SpeeDelight high speed cooking methods. This hands-on experience will explore Smoked Meats and Fish, Familiar Side Dishes, Pickled Vegetables, Condiments, Rolls and more!
Upon completion of this practical workshop, participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Explain and demonstrate an understanding of the processes involved for cooking food using high productivity processes.
- Achieve a balance of nutritional value, texture, flavour and colour for food items that are prepared with an emphasis on healthy eating.
- How to optimize workflow processes incorporating the latest high speed cooking technologies
- Achieve HACCP levels of food safety
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
- Higher profitability for the food service operation
This is an accredited CEH course by the American Culinary Federation (ACF) for 6.0 CEHs.
For more information and participation please contact.
Robert J. Mancuso, Certified Master Chef
Bohemian Club – 624 Taylor Street, San Francisco. CA 94102
Online Registration: Click here