…of Dilmah iced tea! Brewed fresh or as a Tea Cordial
Freshly Brewed Iced Tea: Iced tea is best when it’s brewed fresh!
3 simple steps and ready to be served in 10mins at your Hotels, Restaurants or Cafes. You can also have it set up for guests to make freshly brewed Iced Tea in their rooms:
- Brew 2 tea bags of any Dilmah tea for 5 mins in 200ml of water.
- Remove tea bags, add 4 teaspoons of sugar and stir.
- Drop 5 big ice cubes into a glass and pour the hot tea over the ice cubes.
Iced Tea Cordial: Ready to be served in just 2 mins
Dilmah’s fresh tea concentrate comes in flavours of Mixed Berry, Lemon-Lime, Blackcurrant, Peach & Pear, Classic Black (Un-flavoured Black Tea), and Green Tea with Honey! Perfect for any café, restaurant, hotel or bar to create delicious, tea inspired cocktails and mocktails in minutes!
- Dilute with mineral water. (1 part Cordial : 7 parts Water)
- Chill and serve. Add ice if required.
- Or develop into a tea inspired mocktail or a cocktail
Dilmah Tea Cordial is made from fresh tea, converted into a high quality concentrate within hours of harvesting, retaining freshness and the taste of REAL tea! The Black tea used to produce the cordials are grown, harvested and processed at our Rilhena family Tea Garden in Ratnapura, in South Central Sri Lanka. It’s the only tea concentrate made from 100% Pure Ceylon, single estate tea!
Click on http://bit.ly/2lOE655 to access Dilmah Mixology Recipe Hub to create your own tea inspired iced teas, mocktails & cocktails this summer!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order today!