Chefs don’t miss your chance to join us for this one-day intensive Worldchefs pastry judging seminar that will be held during the Bocus d’Or in Lyon!
The seminar is mandatory for chefs interested in becoming Worldchefs Approved Pastry Judges, but is open to everyone – aspiring competitors, trainers, event organisers – it will give you the skills and insights you need to thrive in international culinary competition – whatever your role!
WHY ATTEND – JUDGES?
- Participants will receive a certificate for taking part in the seminar; this certificate is mandatory to become a Worldchefs Pastry Judge
- Being a Worldchefs Judge will give you the opportunity to attend prestigious culinary events worldwide while developing your culinary skills & those of others!
- [Please note that the certificate does not automatically qualify candidates as an Approved Judge – additional evidence and documents are required. For more information about how to become a Worldchefs Judge, please click here
WHY ATTEND – COMPETITORS?
- As a competitor attending a Worldchefs Pastry Judging Seminar, you will gain invaluable knowledge on how to focus when competing.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn all aspects of the pastry program for Worldchefs endorsed competitions, from petits-fours to plated desserts and centrepieces;
- Carefully review all the rules in detail and broken down point by point to provide a clear and thorough understanding of what the judges are evaluating;
- Learn from the best – hundreds of recent competition photos; do and don’ts of successfully participating in and judging Worldchefs pastry endorsed competitions right down to the details like logistical and transportation tips and awarding points to participants
This seminar is taught by Executive Pastry Chef Leopold Forsthofer – Pastry expert and Advisor to the Culinary Competition Committee of Worldchefs.