Workshop in Cook&Chill and Sous-Vide cooking
Date: May 22nd 2019
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Dress code: Chefs White
Venue: Electrolux Professional, India
Electrolux India, ESSINGE HUSHALLSAKTIEBOLAG
TF 06-09, 3rd Floor, Ninex CIty Mart
Sohna Road, Sector-49
122018 Gurgaon, Haryana
NB: Limited number of participation
RSVP: Nishant Kumar – email@example.com
A hands-on workshop hosted by Chef Manjit Singh Gill, Worldchefs Chef2Chef ambassador and Electrolux Chef Academy in India.
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to a Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of our “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and technologies with the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
The workshop will focus on the Cook & Chill system, new technology that incorporates an oven and blast chiller in a single solution. This innovative approach to sustainable cooking also improves chefs’ daily activities. As well we will focus on Sous Vide technology and the benefits of it.
The aim of the workshop is to build on, and extend the range of skills, techniques and knowledge previously acquired. This session aims to build on current technical practices and create new culinary knowledge, skills, and techniques in the art of sous vide cooking in modern day cuisine and culinary arts.
The key features and benefits of the Cook & Chill system include:
- An optimized work process incorporating the latest technology
- Higher levels of food safety
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
- Higher profitability for the food service operation
On completion of this practical session participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Explain and demonstrate an understanding of the processes involved for cooking food using the sous vide and cook&chill
- Apply moist, dry and oil methods of cooking appropriately to a variety of ingredients/commodities/dishes
- Extend their range of technical and manipulation skills
- Understand the role of stocks, Sauces and emulsions (stabilisation and breakdown) as part of sous vide preparation and cooking process
- Achieve a balance of nutritional value, texture, flavour and colour for food items that are prepared with an emphasis on healthy eating.
- Prepare, cook and present a variety of dishes using a nose to tail approach in the selection of suitable ingredients.
For more information and participation please contact: Nishant Kumar – firstname.lastname@example.org