We’re Smart® Awards 2020 | Monday 21 September 2020 | 09:30-10:30 | Online event
We’re Smart® Green Guide, the reference in the culinary world of fruit and vegetables, announces the best vegetable restaurants in the world on 21st September. Each year, We’re Smart® awards chefs and companies that work toward healthy, sustainable, innovative and ecological food.
We cordially invite you to attend the online ceremony of the We’re Smart® Awards 2020 from the front row. Frank Fol, the renowned Vegetable Chef®, and presenter Ilse De Vis will present the following awards:
- The We’re Smart® Future Awards 2020 for companies:
- Communication of the Year
- Medium of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Product of the Year
- Project of the Year
- Special Future Award
- The We’re Smart® Best Vegetables Restaurants in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Peru, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- The 10 Best Vegetables Restaurants from the We’re Smart® TOP 100 in the world, with the announcement of the new number 1.
- The We’re Smart® Person of the Year Award
Several top chefs including Xavier Pellicer, René Mathieu and Michaël Vrijmoed will be present at the live award show and will exclusively share their vision on the culinary world of fruit and vegetables.
“Fruit and vegetables are increasingly prominent in restaurant menus worldwide. That is a good thing because they are nutritious, healthy, tasty and good for the environment. With We’re Smart ® we carry out the ‘Think Vegetables! Think Fruit!’ vision and we award restaurants with at least 35% fruit and vegetables in their dishes.” – Frank Fol, founder of We’re Smart®
Earlier this year We’re Smart® already announced the World’s Best Vegetarian and Best Vegan Restaurant, Culina Hortus (FR) and Vanilla Black (UK).
Monday 21 September 2020
From 9.30 am to 10.30 am
-> Online Facebook Event: register your presence in advance via this link
We look forward to seeing you online on September 21st!