International Young Chef Challenge in KOREA 2013 WE INVITE YOU TO We are greatly honored to host “2013 International Young Chef Challenge in Korea”. This competition will provide channels that would promote culinary experience, skills and abilities of Young Chefs from all over the world. The people of Korea invite you to a once in a lifetime experience, where you can build friendship with fellow Young Chefs from all over the world! The competition will be challenging and exciting but also bring you together with comradely as a professional young Chef – Our arms are open to greet you ! Korea Cooks Association President Young-sun, Ra
Dates and Deadlines
• Registration period: ~June. 30th 2013
• Duration of the Exhibition : 2013. 11. 6~9(4days)
• Registration is first-come first-serve basis, and is completed only after payment has been submitted.
• The International Parade of Nations will take place at the Welcoming Party on the 5th of November.
• Judge will be available daily at 3pm for a briefing on your entry.
• Daily Awards will commence at 5pm.
• Please note that some events have limited number of entries.
• The awards ceremony for each day’s events will take place in the Exhibition Hall at 5pm .
• The winner of 2013 International Young Chef Challenge will receive $ USD 2000 And holder of The International Young Chef Champion Trophy for the next four years.