Hot Kitchen & Culinary Arts Competition Seminar: Italy
The Federazione Italiana Cuochi is hosting a competition Seminar in Rimini (Emilia Romagna), Italy on the 27th of March 2022.
Competition Seminar instructors share techniques from both the perspective of Worldchefs Certified Judges and award-winning competitors. Participants gain an understanding of not only judging criteria but also best practices in the competition kitchen and tactics that consistently reach the highest place at the podium.
Current judges: All Worldchefs Certified Judges are required to attend a Competition Seminar every five years.
Future judges: Attending a Competition Seminar is a mandatory part of the process to become a Worldchefs Certified Judge. Participants are awarded a certificate of participation that can be submitted as one of the required credentials in an application. To learn more about the process and for a complete list of requirements, download the Worldchefs Certified Judge application form here.
Judges: Why attend?
- Keep up to date with culinary trends, and discover all the latest rules necessary to provide fair judgment during competition events.
- Engage with renowned chef instructors and network with a diverse and driven class of competition chefs, aspiring judges, and influencers in the culinary space.
- Current judges: All Worldchefs Certified Judges are required to attend a Competition Seminar every five years.
- Future judges: Take the first step towards becoming a Worldchefs Certified Judge. Participants receive a certificate of participation after attending a Competition Seminar. This certificate of completion is one of the mandatory requirements when submitting a Worldchefs Certified Judge application.
Competitors: Why attend?
- Learn indispensable tips to excel in culinary competitions, and understand the service process and presentation details to make sure you know everything from the very beginning to the end.
- Be the first to discover current culinary trends, innovations in modern kitchen equipment, and the latest technologies used in competition.
- Engage with renowned chef instructors and get inspired alongside a diverse and driven class of competition chefs, aspiring judges, and influencers in the culinary space.
Learn more about becoming a Worldchefs Certified Judge
Attending a Competition Seminar is one of the required credentials in a Certified Judge application. Keep in mind, all Certified Judges are required to attend a Competition Seminar every five years. These intensive workshops provide key information about current trends, competition rules and judging criteria, to help chefs keep up-to-date and at their best!
Attending applicable Competition Seminars is one part of the process to become a judge, and does not automatically qualify you as a Certified Judge. Applicants must fulfil additional criteria and provide evidence of support in a formal application process. To learn more about the full approval process, visit: www.worldchefs.org/Application-To-Become-A-Judge
Meet Your Seminar Instructor:
This seminar is taught by Carlo Sauber. Carlo discovered his passion for gastronomy at the age of fifteen. After graduating from the Alexis Heck hotel management school in Diekirch, he obtained his Master Chef diploma. From 1993 he was Teamchef of the National Cooking Team for eight years, and since 1998 he has been a jury member of Worldchefs. For 23 years now, Carlo has been sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm with young chefs at the Lycée Technique de Bonnevoie. As author from both bestseller classic cook-books of Ketty Thull, he gives traditional Luxembourgish recipes from 1937 a modern twist and introduces them into today’s cuisine.
As proud member of Worldchefs, he developed the digital competition management system and is active member of the organization Team of the Worldcup since 1998.
For more information, contact Secretary office Federazione Italiana Cuochi, Alessandro Laudadio, at email@example.com .