FHA Match: Seafood & Frozen Food – A Virtual Event Dedicated to the Global Seafood & Frozen Food Industries
The freshest produce from land to the sea, rediscover seafood, frozen foods and ready-to-eat meals at this 2-day virtual event. Keep abreast about the latest trends in the industry and the sustainable methods used to feed the world’s population.
FHA Match: Seafood & Frozen Food Virtual Event will feature a range of chilled and frozen products; from fruits and vegetables to meat and seafood to expand your establishment’s inventory. Attendees can plan and personalise their event schedule, send and receive meetings requests, engage in 1:1 video live chats with potential new suppliers, or catch up with partners and peers.
Network and establish connections with over 70 global suppliers from Canada, France, Japan, Ireland, Singapore and more! Some of the top suppliers include Bord Bia, Atunlo Asia Pacific, Eurodelices, Ocean Choice International and Rakuten Farm.
Beyond product discovery and business matching activities, attendees can also attend content sessions featuring impressive speakers who will cover:
- Why Smart People Make Bad Food Choices: The Invisible Influences that Guide Our Thinking | Virtual Book Tour
- A Better Catch – Sustainable Seafood through Tech, Alternatives & Standards
- How to Win the Next Normal in Retail – Develop and Deliver for 2021 and Beyond
- Taste the Atlantic: Discover Irish Seafood
- The State of Seafood in Asia Pacific: Accelerating Change, Opportunities & Future Outlook
- Key Trends in Global Frozen Foods – What Market Shifts Reveal about New Opportunities
- New Frontiers in Packaging Technology – Packaging in the Aftermath of Covid
- Japan’s Sustainable Seafood: Matching Technology with Tradition for long-term Prosperity
- Feed The Planet Seminar: Sustainable Seafood for Culinary Professionals
Speakers are subject experts from Bord Bia, Austral Fisheries, Big Idea Ventures, Euromonitor International, Futurity, Infofish, NetsForest RAS Technologies, Nielson IQ, Ocean to Table, Umitron, WGSN, World Association of Chefs Society (WACS), WWF-Singapore, Yamajin and Yara. Find out more about our content sessions and the agenda here.
Dates: 14-15 July, 2021
Time: 09:00am – 10:00pm, Singapore (UTC+8)
About FHA Match
Born of out FHA-Food & Beverage and FHA-HoReCa trade shows, FHA Match is a sector-focused series comprising 7 virtual events to be held from April – November 2021.
Powered by Saladplate.com, each FHA Match will feature 2 days packed with AI-driven and bespoke meetings to match businesses, enabling new connections and opportunities across markets. Attendees will also gain access to content sessions featuring top leaders and experts, browse product listings and demonstrations, and source from suppliers around the world.