FHA Match: Hospitality – Connecting global foodservice and hospitality suppliers with distributors, consultants, retailers and professionals in Asia’s hospitality and F&B industry
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity from 23 – 24 November 2021 to connect and reconnect with industry peers and customers, exchange ideas and showcase product innovations!
Business Matching, Networking and Product Discovery
Unlock new business opportunities with global brands specialising in equipment and suppliers Coffee & Tea; Bakery, Pastry & Gelato; Foodservice & Hospitality Equipment; Hospitality Style; Hospitality Technology and Packaging segments.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Replenish your inventory, tableware, or commercial foodservice equipment with renowned global suppliers
- Meet new suppliers recommended by data-driven matchmaking
- Engage with suppliers through video meetings, instant calls and message chats
- Maximise event experience by making connections ahead of and during the event
- Join content sessions to hear experts share insights, trends and smart strategies – LIVE and on-demand
More than 80 exhibitors are participating! View full exhibitor listing here.
In anticipation of higher vaccination rates and increased intergovernmental cooperation for safer travel protocols, the hospitality industry is showing encouraging signs of recovery. Meanwhile, short-term rentals went mainstream and business models were tested for resiliency forcing a rethink of anything from asset management, operational design, customer care, marketing, technology and talent.
The accelerated industry trends for luxury or economy, business or leisure, may not naturally mean faster recovery as hotels still face the prospect of a long recuperation since structural shifts around customer expectations for hygiene, flexibility and value are evolving. Timelines depend on trusted new standards but are equally subject to individual sentiment of how safe the hospitality experience actually is, an arguably difficult item to measure.
Register free to gain access to two days of webinars featuring top business and industry frontrunners who will share smart strategies for coping with the challenges in 2021 and beyond.
- Business Continuity in a World with “Endemic” Risks
- Intelligence for Resilience & Recovery: A Hospitality Industry Briefing for 2022
- Hospitality Forward through New Value Propositions & Sustainability: An AHRA Roundtable
- Hospitality Leveraging Tech: How Innovation Promises an Industry Rebound in 2022
- Rethinking Recruitment: What Companies and Career Seekers Should Know About The Hospitality Restart
- Kevin Wee, Senior Lecturer (Hospitality and Tourism Section), School of Business Management, Nanyang Polytechnic (Singapore)
- Fenady Uriarte, Business Development Manager, Southeast Asia, STR
- Margaret Heng, Executive Director, Singapore Hotel Association (SHA)
- Eugene T. Yap, President, Hotel and Restaurant Association of the Philippines (HRAP)
- Lip Seng Yap, CEO, Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH)
- Hariyadi Sukamdani, Chairman, Indonesia Hotel and Restaurant Association (IH&RA)
- Din Somethearith, Board of Director of Cambodian Hotel Association (CHA)
- Oudet Souvannavong, Honorary President, Laos Hotel and Restaurant Association (LHRA)
- Matthew Stephens, Managing Director, eHotelier
Register here to join FHA Match: Hospitality content sessions.
FHA Match: Hospitality at a glance
- Dates: 23-24 November 2021
- Time: 09:00am – 10:00pm, Singapore (UTC+8)
- Location: Virtual
About FHA Match
Born of out FHA-Food & Beverage and FHA-HoReCa trade shows, FHA Match is a sector-focused series comprising 7 virtual events to be held from April – November 2021.
Each FHA Match will feature 2 days packed with AI-driven and bespoke meetings to match businesses, enabling new connections and opportunities across markets. Attendees will also gain access to content sessions featuring top leaders and experts, browse product listings and demonstrations, and source from suppliers around the world.