The latest trends and product innovations in the F&B market will be on spotlight at FHA Match: Fine Food.
Business Matching, Networking and Product Discovery
Ranging from natural and organic to plant-based foods, food ingredients and everything else in-between, there is no better channel than FHA Match: Fine Food, held virtually from 27 – 28 October 2021, for expanding your sourcing horizon and getting connected with some of the world’s top suppliers.
More than 80 exhibitors and 7 group pavilions organised by:
– Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC), Canada
– JETRO, Japan
– Trade Commission of Peru in Hong Kong. Peru
– Singapore Manufacturing Federation, Singapore
– TIKZN, South Africa
– Sri Lanka High Commission, Sri Lanka
– Taiwan Food & Pharmaceutical Machinery Manufacturers’ Assn (TFPMA), Taiwan
View full exhibitor listing here.
Attendees can plan and personalise their event schedule, send and receive meetings requests, engage in 1:1 video live chats with potential new suppliers, or catch up with partners and peers.
FHA Match: Fine Food will explore the rate and scale at which specialty food markets changed, as inflation impacts prices, products and experiences. Vaccines hold out hopes for the COVID pandemic turning endemic, bringing about new stages in the recovery and revitalising the foodservice sector which is so closely linked to fine and specialty foods. The strong growth of retail, specialty grocers, frozen foods, e-commerce as well as home cooking or gourmet take-away contributed to the resilience of the specialty food sector through last year and hitting an expected record of $161.52 billion in 2021. Register free to gain access to two days of webinars featuring top business and industry frontrunners who will share smart strategies for coping with the challenges in 2021 and beyond.
- Fine Food Opportunities: Sustainable Innovation for Brand & Product Riding the e-Commerce Wave
- Fine Food Forward: A Chefs’ Discussion on Guest Experience, Professional Skill, Future of Dining and Resilience
- Gastronomy Origins: Microgreens Travel Stories ft. Marcel Thiele
- Irene Kersbergen, Insight & Innovation Manager APAC, Innova Market Insights
- Chef Eric Neo, Executive Chef, President Singapore Chef Association (SCA)
- KK Kong, Executive Chef, VP Singapore Chef Association (SCA) & National Team Manager 2022
- Koh Hanjie, Head Chef & Singapore National Team Captain 2022
- Ong Jing Qin, Chef, President, Singapore Junior Chefs Club
- Gary Lim, Temasek Polytechnic Instructor, President, Singapore Pastry Alliance
Find out more about FHA Match: Fine Food agenda here.
FHA Match: Fine Food at a glance
- Dates: 27-28 October 2021
- Time: 09:00am – 10:00pm, Singapore (UTC+8)
- Location: Virtual
About FHA Match
Born of out FHA-Food & Beverage and FHA-HoReCa trade shows, FHA Match is a sector-focused series comprising 7 virtual events to be held from April – November 2021.
Each FHA Match will feature 2 days packed with AI-driven and bespoke meetings to match businesses, enabling new connections and opportunities across markets. Attendees will also gain access to content sessions featuring top leaders and experts, browse product listings and demonstrations, and source from suppliers around the world.