Date: Monday June 13, 2016
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Dress code: Chef Uniform
Limited number of participants to 12
RSVP by Friday June 3, 2016 to Robert Fasce at RFasce@geneseevalleyclub.org
Host: Electrolux Professional @ Buffalo
Address: InFusion – 2928 Walden Ave, Depew, NY 14043
A hands-on seminar hosted by Robert Fasce Worldchefs’ Chef2Chef Ambassador for North America
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to a Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
The workshop will focus on Sous Vide and High Productivity systems, new technology that incorporates a series of technologically advanced pieces of cooking and chilling products into a single solution. This innovative approach to sustainable cooking also improves chefs’ daily activities.
The key features and benefits of the Cook & Chill system include:
• An optimized work process incorporating the latest technology
• Higher levels of food safety
• Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
• Higher profitability for the food service operation
On completion of this practical session participants will have acquired the ability to:
• Explain and demonstrate an understanding of the processes involved for cooking food using high productivity processes
• Apply moist, dry and oil methods of cooking appropriately to a variety of ingredients/commodities/dishes
• Achieve a balance of nutritional value, texture, flavour and colour for food items that are prepared with an emphasis on healthy eating.
This is a 2015 accredited CEH course by the American Culinary Federation (ACF) for 6.0 CEHs.
For more information and participation please contact:/p>
Genesee Valley Club
421 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14607