Culinary Arts & Hot Kitchen Competition Seminar: Stuttgart
Kick off IKA/Culinary Olympics with a Worldchefs Competition Seminar!
Competition Seminar instructors share techniques from both the perspective of Worldchefs Certified Judges and award winning competitors. Participants gain understanding of not only judging criteria, but also best practices in the competition kitchen and tactics from teams that consistently reach the highest place at the podium.
- Keep up to date with culinary trends, and discover all the latest rules necessary to provide fair judgment during competition events.
- Engage with renowned chef instructors and network with a diverse and driven class of competition chefs, aspiring judges, and influencers in the culinary space.
Current judges: All Worldchefs Certified Judges are required to attend a Competition Seminar every five years.
- Future judges: Take the first step towards becoming a Worldchefs Certified Judge. Participants receive a certificate of participation after attending a Competition Seminar. This certificate of completion is one of the mandatory requirements when submitting a Worldchefs Certified Judge application.
Competitors: Why attend?
- Learn indispensable tips to excel in culinary competitions, and understand the service process and presentation details to make sure you know everything from the very beginning to the end.
- Be the first to discover current culinary trends, innovations in modern kitchen equipment, and the latest technologies used in competition.
- Engage with renowned chef instructors and get inspired alongside a diverse and driven class of competition chefs, aspiring judges, and influencers in the culinary space.
Meet your Seminar instructor
This seminar is taught by Chef Domenico Maggi, Worldchefs Continental Director – Europe South, Culinary Area Advisor Europe South for Culinary Competition Committee
Learn more about becoming a Worldchefs Certified Judge
Attending a Competition Seminar is one of the required credentials in a Certified Judge application. Keep in mind, all Certified Judges are required to attend a Competition Seminar every five years. These intensive workshops provide key information about current trends, competition rules and judging criteria, to help chefs keep up-to-date and at their best!
Attending applicable Competition Seminars is one part of the process to become a judge, and does not automatically qualify you as a Certified Judge. Applicants must fulfil additional criteria and provide evidence of support in a formal application process. To learn more about the full approval process, visit: www.worldchefs.org/Application-To-Become-A-Judge
The seminar is fully booked. Please feel free to contact us to for more details on other seminars in near future.
Time of seminar: 10 AM – 6PM, 13 February 2020
Venue: Messe Stuttgart, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart, Germany
For more information, contact Linh To, Project & Event Coordinator, [email protected].