Busan Marina Chef Challenge 2022
Busan Chapter of the Korea Chefs Association is set to host the Busan Marina Chef Challenge 2022.
- Date : 21 ~ 23 October 2022
- Venue : Bexco Exhibition Center 1, Busan City, South Korea
Purpose of the event
- Strengthen the image of “Cauldron City, Korea Kitchen Busan”
- Foster youth chefs and secure a place to share skills and information of chefs
- Promote Korean food culture to the world
- Create local brand value through successful hosting of competitions
- Increase tourism by developing food culture contents containing healthy Korean food
- Promote the excellence of the Busan food industry and contribute to the increase of food materials and food exports
- Foster talented aspiring chefs and international sensibilities
Learn more about the Busan Marina Chef Challenge 2022, at http://www.busanmcc.com
APPLY FOR A WORLDCHEFS ENDORSEMENT
Take your competition to the next level with Worldchefs competition endorsement, a prestigious recognition, achieved by competitions that meet the highest standards of quality. This endorsement provides exceptional opportunities for visibility to an audience of culinary professionals.
- Tap into a global community of chefs for greater networking and business opportunities.
- Unlock new possibilities with optional digital badging and event competition software.
- Gain free of charge digital badges for competitors and winners with co-branding opportunities.
- Gain access to downloadable evaluation and scoring sheets on Worldchefs website.
Learn more and apply to endorse your competition: https://worldchefs.org/Endorsement/