Workshop and Networking Event in Homemade Street & Bar Foodprepared with new technology such as combi ovens for Restaurant and Bar Businesses
At the Electrolux Center of Excellence Singapore, Electrolux SEA Pte Ltd
1 Fusionopolis Place, #07-10 Galaxis, Singapore 138522
Accredited by the World Association of Chefs Societies
Date: 11thSeptember 2019
Time: 14:00 – 17:30
Dress code: Chefs White
NB: Limited number of participants
RSVP – Kong Kok Kiang (Chef KK): email@example.com
A workshop hosted by Chef KK, Worldchefs’ Chef2Chef ambassador and Daniel Schneider, Electrolux Professional Chef Academy in Singapore.
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to the Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshop will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity. As well as having the chance to network and build relationships in the industry.
The Aim of the Workshop
The workshop will focus on the preparation of different types of well-known bar snacks and street food dishes. As well as networking between chefs from the industry. We will showcase different ways of using new technology combi ovens to give a perfect result in this modern cuisine. This innovative approach to produce these dishes with new technologies also improves chefs’ daily activities, food cost and food waste.
The aim of the workshop is to build on, and extend the range of skills, techniques and knowledge of hotel and restaurant operations previously acquired. This session aims to build on current technical practices and create new culinary knowledge, skills, and techniques using combi ovens in different ways to enhance the productivity and consistency of their dishes.
The key features and benefits of using Combi Ovens for Bar/Street Food include:
- The possibility to be more flexible with the product
- Able to program recipes inside the oven software
- Able to use one machine for many different tasks
- Able to create a consistent outcome every time
- Able to produce in masses
- Higher levels of food safety
- Higher level of hygiene
- An optimized work process incorporating the latest technology
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
- Higher profitability for the food service operation
- On completion of this practical session participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Understanding of how Combi Ovens can reduce food cost & control the profitability in operations
- Maximize the use of Combi Ovens in Bars and Restaurant operations
- Standardize & monitor the food quality & safety in bulk productions and achieving consistency throughout your operation
- Focus on innovative equipment in Hotel and Catering operation in order to increase productivity & improve the workflow
- How to use different accessories such as Grill Trays and GN Trays
- How to program and set the correct cycle for certain Peranakan dishes in Combi Ovens
For more information and participation please contact.
Chef Kong Kok Kiang