Focus on Charcuterie
Seminar Date: Tuesday, August 27th, 2018
Seminar Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Dress Code: Chef Uniform
Host Address: Electrolux Headquarter – 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262
Online Registration: http://professional.electroluxusa.com/worldchefs-partnership/
A hands-on seminar hosted by Chef Rob Mancuso, CMC, Worldchefs Chef2Chef Ambassador for North America and Chef Corey Siegel Corporate Executive Chef for Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to a Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance for the year 2019. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
With the trend back on the rise to provide guests with an in-house charcuterie experience, we have developed this hands-on seminar to explore the use of modern technology to execute classic charcuteries and condiments.
Chefs will participate in making Pates, Terrines, Sausages, Smoked and Cured Meats, Relishes, Pickles and Sauces.
This class will utilize the Electrolux combi ovens, pressure braising pan, blast chiller and food prep machines. The methods covered are sure to help maximize production, increase yields and extend shelf life all while enjoying some delicious food and networking with leading industry professionals.
- Upon completion of this practical workshop, participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Explain and demonstrate an understanding of the processes involved for cooking food.
- Achieve a balance of nutritional value, texture, flavour and colour for food items.
- How to optimize workflow processes incorporating the latest cooking technologies.
- Achieve HACCP levels of food safety.
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste.
- Higher profitability for the food service operation.
This is an accredited CEH course by the American Culinary Federation (ACF) for 6.0 CEHs.
For more information and participation please contact.
Robert J. Mancuso, Certified Master Chef
Bohemian Club – 624 Taylor Street, San Francisco. CA 94102