Workshop in “Implementing HACCP with Innovative Culinary Technology in a Healthy Cuisine” prepared with new technology such as combi ovens for Hotel, Catering and Restaurant Business.
Where: Osaka Gas Hug Museum (Osaka, Japan)
Minami 2-59, 3 chome Chiyozaki, Nishi-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka
Date: October 29th 2019
Time: 11:00 – 15:30
Dress code: Chefs White
NB: Limited number of participants
RSVP – AJCA
10:30 Door Opening
11:00 Welcome By Electrolux
11:08 Welcome Speech By Mr. Omachi / AJCA
11:13 Welcome and Introductions Venue By Osaka Gas (PR)
11:23 Group Picture
11:35 Introduction of HACCAP By HACCP Lecturer
11:55 Coffee Break Sponsored By UNIC
12:10 Cooking Demo By Daniel Schneider / Electrolux
15:10 Thank you and finish Speech By Mr. Iwasaki / AJCA
15:13 Wrap-Up, Thank You By Electrolux
A workshop hosted by Chef Iwasaki, Worldchefs’ Chef2Chef ambassador and Daniel Schneider, Electrolux Professional Chef Academy in Singapore.
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to the next Chef2Chef training seminar in 2019 as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
The workshop will focus on the preparation of different types of Healthy Food while applying the highest standard in HACCP. We will showcase how to implement HACCP correctly into your daily work using modern equipment. Also we show different ways of using new technology such as combi ovens, pressurized braising pan and SpeeDelight to give a perfect result for Healthy Food. This innovative approach to produce Healthy Food with new technologies also improves chefs’ daily activities, food cost and food waste.
The aim of the workshop is to build on, and extend the range of skills, techniques and knowledge of hotel and restaurant operations previously acquired. This session aims to build on current technical practices and create new culinary knowledge, skills, and techniques using combi ovens, high productivity equipment and SpeeDelight in different ways to enhance the productivity and consistency of their dishes.
The key features and benefits of using Combi Ovens, Pressure Braising Pan and SpeeDelight for Healthy Food include:
- The possibility to be more flexible with the product
- Able to program recipes inside the oven software
- Able to use one equipment for many different tasks
- Able to create a consistent outcome every time
- Able to produce in masses
- Safer cooking
- Higher levels of food safety
- Higher level of hygiene
- An optimized work process incorporating the latest technology
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
- Higher profitability for the food service operation
- Healthier Products
- On completion of this practical session participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Understanding of how Combi Ovens can reduce food cost & control the profitability in operations
- Maximize the use of Combi Ovens and SpeeDelight in Hotel and Restaurant operations
- Standardize & monitor the food quality & safety in bulk productions and achieving consistency throughout your operation
- Focus on innovative equipment in Hotel and Catering operation in order to increase productivity & improve the workflow
- How to use different accessories such as Grill Trays, Volcano Smokers and GN Baking Trays
- How to program and set the correct cycle for certain dishes in Combi Ovens and SpeeDelight
For more information and participation please contact.
Email: [email protected]