Sustainability in the Kitchen: Culinary Innovation and Technology
Seminar Date: 2nd April 2019
Seminar Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Dress Code: Chef Uniform
Limited number of participants: 12
Host: Chef Rob Mancuso, CMC, Worldchefs Chef2Chef Ambassador for North America and Chef Corey Siegel, Corporate Executive Chef
Host Address: Electrolux Headquarter – 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262
All expenses (Flight, Accommodations and Meals) are covered by Electrolux Professional
Online Registration: http://professional.electroluxusa.com/worldchefs-partnerhip/
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to a Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance for 2019. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
- Explain and demonstrate an understanding of the processes involved for cooking food.
- Achieve a balance of nutritional value, texture, flavor and color for food items.
- How to optimize workflow processes incorporating the latest cooking technologies.
- Achieve HACCP levels of food safety.
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste.
- Higher profitability for the food service operation.
For more information and participation please contact:
Robert J. Mancuso, Certified Master Chef
Bohemian Club – 624 Taylor Street, San Francisco. CA 94102