See Koppert Cress’ recipe for Espuma Algae Powder Emerald:
- 200 ml double cream
- 1 tbsp Algae powder Emerald
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Whipped cream dispenser
- Separate the egg white from the egg yolk.
- Put the double cream, oil, water, egg yolk, Algae Powder Emerald and mustard in the whipped cream dispenser.
- Close the dispenser bottle, add the cartouche of gas and shake it for 20 seconds.
- Leave in the cold room for 60 minutes.
- Spray the espuma in the center of a plate.
- Sprinkle with Algae Powder Emerald.
- Add a rice paper cracker with Algae Powder Emerald (recipe) to the plate and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Finished recipe Espuma Algae Powder Emerald
Brought to you by our partners, Koppert Cress.
crystallized Jasmine Blossom
ABOUT KOPPERT CRESS
Koppert Cress is on a never-ending quest to find natural, innovative ingredients that chefs can use to intensify the taste, scent or presentation of their dishes. A huge international network of biologists, plant experts and gastronomists support a steady stream of products, that meet the ever higher culinary demands of restaurants around the world.
BECOME A WORLDCHEFS PARTNER
Partner with Worldchefs to get connected with our international membership of professional associations, hospitality schools, and companies around the globe.
Learn more about our partnership opportunities here.