Workshop in Cook&Chill and Cook&Serve for fine dining restaurants. (In collaboration with Rougié)
At the Electrolux Center of Excellence Singapore, Electrolux SEA Pte Ltd 1 Fusionopolis Place, #07-10 Galaxis, Singapore 138522
Accredited by the World Association of Chefs Societies
Date: April 20th 2016
Time: 14:00 – 17:30
Dress code: Chefs White
NB: Limited number of participants
RSVP – Kong Kok Kiang (Chef KK): [email protected]
A hands-on workshop hosted by Chef KK, Worldchefs’ Chef2Chef ambassador and Daniel Schneider of Electrolux Professional in Electrolux Chef Academy in Singapore (In collaboration with Chef Jocelyn Deumie, Rougié)
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to the third Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
The workshop will focus on the Cook & Chill system, new technology that incorporates an oven and blast chiller in a single solution. This innovative approach to sustainable cooking also improves chefs’ daily activities.
The aim of the workshop is to build on, and extend the range of skills, techniques and knowledge on hotel banquet and restaurant operations previously acquired. This session aims to build on current technical practices and create new culinary knowledge, skills, and techniques in the field of hotels and restaurants where Chefs are making each served dish a culinary art.
The key features and benefits of the Cook & Chill system include:
• An optimized work process incorporating the latest technology
• Higher levels of food safety
• Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
• Higher profitability for the food service operation
On completion of this practical session participants will have acquired the ability to:
• Understand a food cost & control the profitability in banqueting operations
• Maximize the use of Cook&Chill system in Hotel and Restaurant operations
• Reduce the weight loss & control the food texture using Sous Vide cooking technology and low temperature cooking process • Standardize & monitor the food quality & safety in bulk operations achieving consistency
• Focus on innovative equipment in Hotel and Restaurant operation in order to increase productivity & improve the workflow
• Learn to manage rethermalization process in order to achieve consistency, sustainability & quality during a la carte or banqueting operations
For more information and participation please contact.
Chef Kong Kok Kiang
Email: [email protected]