See Koppert Cress’ recipe for Crystallized Jasmine Blossom:
- 1 punnet Jasmine Blossom
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 100 gr caster sugar (to toss the flowers)
- Mix the egg white with water.
- Fill a plate with sugar.
- Dip the Jasmine Blossom in the mixture and shake them so that the remaining liquid falls off.
- Place the Jasmine Blossom upside down on the plate with sugar.
- Cover them completely with sugar.
- Shake them so the remaining sugar falls off.
- Place the Jasmine Blossom on the dehydrator tray.
- Let them dry out for 30 minutes in the dehydrator a medium low temperature.
- Take the crystallized Jasmine Blossom out of the dehydrator after 30 minutes.
- Place them on a plate and serve.
Brought to you by our partners, Koppert Cress.
crystallized Jasmine Blossom
BECOME A WORLDCHEFS PARTNER
Partner with Worldchefs to get connected with our international membership of professional associations, hospitality schools, and companies around the globe.
Learn more about our partnership opportunities here.