This July, Dilmah Tea pushed the boundaries of a 5000-year-old herb with inspiration beyond a cup of tea in Malaysia. Showcasing their revolutionary take of the finest Ceylon tea, Tea Grower and Dilmah CEO – Dilhan C. Fernando, showed hospitality professionals how to elevate ordinary dining experiences with Dilmah tea.
Tea was first paired with some of Malaysia’s popular menu items, as well as a few trending dessert options:
- Chicken Satay paired with Dilmah Brilliant Breakfast Tea
- Steamed Fish & Green Salad paired with Dilmah Green Tea with Jasmine flowers
- Nasi Lemak paired with Dilmah Original Earl Grey Tea
- Apple Pie paired with Dilmah Pure Chamomile Flowers
- Chocolate Fudge paired with Dilmah Moroccan Mint Green Tea
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream paired with Dilmah Single Estate Darjeeling Tea
Brewing luxury throughout the event, some of the premium tea ranges featured included:
The Teamaker’s Private Reserve: An eclectic collection of rare, fine teas, all of which are handpicked by the Dilmah Founder, Merrill J. Fernando.
Dilmah Silver Jubilee Gourmet Tea: A mixed selection of exquisite Gourmet Black, Green, White Teas and Infusions offered as a celebration of the heritage of the Dilmah brand.
t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas and Infusions: A range that presents brews that can make the perfect accompaniment to every mood and occasion, at different times of the day.
Dilmah Exceptional: An ode to its name, Dilmah Exceptional comprises tea and infusions that are elegant and filled with truly exceptional flavours.
Yum Teas & Infusions: This range is a perfect blend of tea and herb inspired deliciousness, packed with antioxidant properties. Each tea is individually wrapped in 100% biodegradable tea bags.
Feeling tea inspired? Learn how to craft your own tea inspired luxury dining experience with the Dilmah Tea Inspired App. Available for Android and iOS devices.