See Koppert Cress’ recipe for Daikon Cress Vegetable Stock:
- 4 punnets Daikon Cress
- 1.5 liter water
- Pour the cold water in a pan.
- Add the freshly cut Daikon Cress to the cold water and bring to the simmering point.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes and take off the heat.
- Let infuse until completely cold.
- Transfer the stock in a bottle until use
Brought to you by our partners, Koppert Cress.
BECOME A WORLDCHEFS PARTNER
Partner with Worldchefs to get connected with our international membership of professional associations, hospitality schools, and companies around the globe.
Learn more about our partnership opportunities here.