See Koppert Cress’ recipe for Chocolate Tablet Kaffir Lime Leaves, the most beautiful idea for Easter!
- 200 gr 60% cacao dark chocolate (for example Callebaut)
- Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder
- Kitchen scale
- Chocolate tablet mold
- Weigh 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Sprinkle Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder at the base into the chocolate molds.
- Mix 1 spoonful of Kaffir Lime Leaves into the melted chocolate.
- Put the melted chocolate into the molds.
- Smooth the chocolate with a spatula.
- Make sure the sides of the chocolate mold are flat and clean.
- Let the chocolate bars rest at room temperature for at least 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder on a plate.
- Remove the chocolate bars from the molds after 60 minutes and place them on a plate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate bars with Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder and serve.
HOW TO MAKE KAFFIR LIME LEAVES POWDER
- 1 punnet Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Place the Kaffir Lime Leaves on a plate.
- Place them in the microwave for 3 minutes until they are crispy and dry.
- Place the crispy Kaffir Lime Leaves in a blitzer and blitz them for 1 minute to powder.
- Remove the powder from the blitzer and reserve in a bowl until use
Brought to you by our partners, Koppert Cress.
BECOME A WORLDCHEFS PARTNER
Partner with Worldchefs to get connected with our international membership of professional associations, hospitality schools, and companies around the globe.
Learn more about our partnership opportunities here.