Once upon a time, animal milk was the only option for certain recipes. Today, that’s no longer the case, and you can find plant based – no milk alternatives made from a variety of grains, nuts, and legumes. The webinar will explore what’s driving the rise of the plant-based market, how the options differ, and what the products are made of. We will also provide tips for chefs and barista who want to incorporate these ingredients into their recipes, along with ideas for talking about the new options on the menu.
Key learning points:
- Trends in plant based-no milk products
- How to choose the best plant-based product for your needs
- Common ingredients that make plant-based products perfect
- Chef tips: Functionality of plant-based ingredients in the kitchen
- Barista tips: Working with plant-based ingredients with coffee.
- Promoting plant-based on your menu, dining room, and with your staff
This webinar is brought to you by Nestlé Professional.