Do you have an amazing Culinology story? Then we want you to share it with RCA members! With thanks to Chef Robert Danhi and Flavor360, RCA is excited to announce a competition for aspiring Culinologists like you. Using the innovative digital platform from Flavor360, you’ll record a short video and tell us why YOU want to become a Culinologist by answering a series of questions.
A panel of RCA leaders will judge the top ten submissions, and these future industry leaders will present their story on a live Zoom call open to the world where attendees vote for the top three students, who will earn cash scholarships to use for their education.
Additionally, the first 100 entries will automatically receive a FREE RCA Student Membership, valid from February 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022. The top ten entries, as determined by RCA judges, will also receive FREE registration to the RCA+ event, taking place March 23-26.
There are five stages to participate and win a scholarship:
- By February 1st: Register to participate by clicking this link and filling out the registration form.
- February 1-15th: Download and use the Flavor360 app to submit your story and videos for consideration with login credential and instruction provided by firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 16-28th: RCA judges to evaluate and select the top ten submissions to award RCA+ registration
- March 8th: Top 10 finalist announced
- March 2021: Join the live Zoom Peoples Choice Awards (open to anyone globally) and you will have one minute to present “Why you want to be a Culinoligist” and play your submitted video. All attendees will vote and the top three prizes will be awarded of $1000, $750, $500.