FHA Match: Dairy – Showcasing finest collections of dairy products and dairy alternatives
As a key component in cuisines around the world, the use of dairy as an ingredient or as the produce itself is both widespread and versatile. Relied on for great sources of nutritional values, the dairy and alternative dairy markets are seeing an uptick in demand due to consumers’ shift to healthier food consumption.
Beyond product discovery and business matching activities, attendees can also attend content sessions featuring impressive speakers who will cover:
- Top dairy trends and the major factors driving market growth
- Opportunities underexplored in specific dairy categories
- The best qualities of UHT milk by Ingredia Dairy Experts
- Ireland’s commitment to supplying highest quality, sustainably produced and naturally tasty dairy products by Bord Bia
- The impact of COVID-19 on the dairy world
- The impact and development of China’s rise to the world’s largest importer of dairy products
- Trade implications for dairy in APAC
- The future of alternative milk in Asia
- Solutions for large-scale dairy operations and producers to become more sustainable while maintaining a competitive edge
Speakers are subject experts from Bord Bia, Ingredia Dairy Experts, IFCN Dairy Research Center, GlobalData, Gira, Asian Trade Centre, Green Queen Media and Innova Market Insights. Find out more about our content sessions and the agenda here.
About FHA Match
Born of out FHA-Food & Beverage trade show, FHA Match is a food & beverage sector-focused series comprising 6 virtual events to be held from April – October 2021. Powered by Saladplate.com, each FHA Match will feature 2 days packed with AI-driven and bespoke meetings to match businesses, enabling new connections and opportunities across markets. Attendees will also gain access to content sessions featuring top leaders and experts, browse product listings and demonstrations, and source from suppliers around the world.